Inspection and maintenance activities on heating, ventilation and sanitary installations.
How we can help?
The Installation and Building Services Group offers all work in the field of heating systems (low pressure), ventilation systems and fire dampers, sanitary engineering (water and wastewater) as well as steam and condensate technology.
How do we create value for you?
The Cleanroom Testing and Thermal Validation team performs measurements and qualification activities for regulated areas of production, filling, storage facilities, stability chambers, as well as on equipment such as sample trains, laminar flow booths, autoclaves, etc.
Our installation and building technicians have excellent training and many years of experience in the field of building and industrial technology. This allows us to offer the following services on the market:
- New installation, as well as maintenance and repair work on water systems (drinking water, process water, etc.) including water treatment plants - New installation, as well as maintenance and repair work on sewer systems (incl. extruder welding of plastic pipes and containers)
- Inspection, maintenance and repair work on ventilation systems including fire damper testing according to ÖNORM
- Renovation of toilets, showers and wet areas
- New installation, as well as maintenance and repair work on low-pressure heating systems of all types
Especially in the field of steam and condensate technology, our employees have excellent expert knowledge and offer the following services:
- Steam trap tests including energy loss calculation
- Inspection, adjustment and sealing of safety valves on the test bench
- Gernal overhaul of steam control components (valves, pressure regulators, etc.)".